There’s an abundance of opportunity to contribute to new hope in Houston and its surrounding communities…
As our brothers and sisters in Texas and parts of Louisiana have a long journey ahead to recover from Hurricane Harvey, we’ve found some local
charities that you may consider in the aid of their recovery. A special thanks to the Daily Kos for the list below.
Of course the American Red Cross is always a good choice, but if you’re looking for other ways to help, one of these charities may be for you.
- Texas Diaper Bank
- SPCA of Texas
- Coalition for the Homeless of Houston/Harris County
- Galveston Bay Foundation
- Houston Food Bank
- Galveston County Food Bank
- Coastal Bend Community Foundation
- Nueces County Community Action Agency
- Houston Diaper Bank
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the Coastal Bend
- Portlight Inclusive Disaster Strategies
- Food Bank of Corpus Christi
- Gulf Coast Humane Society
- Galveston Island Meals on Wheels
Click here to learn more. Everyone at Essential Concierge and Corporate Giving Partnerships send our heartfelt support and concern to those impacted by this storm.