Today, our team at Essential Concierge gets right to the point. As family and friends regroup after Hurricane Irma, we’ve found some local nonprofit organizations that are aiding in their recovery. The American Red Cross is always a good choice, but if you’re looking for other ways to help, one of these non-profit organizations may be for you.
- Feeding South Florida
- Miami Diaper Bank
- Florida Keys Children’s Shelter
- St. John Rescue
- St. John Community Foundation
- United Way of Miami-Dade
- Portlight Inclusive Disaster Strategies
- SPCA Disaster Relief Fund
- United Global Outreach
- International Relief Teams
- Florida Disaster Fund
- Best Friends (Photography is courtesy of BestFriends.org.)
Additionally, television watchers may be interested in the Hollywood Star Telethon airing on ABC tonight supporting relief efforts for both Harvey and Irma. Essential Concierge extends our sincere thoughts and prayers to everyone impacted by both hurricanes, in and outside of the United States.