Create an organized home that works with your lifestyle
Essential Concierge provides an array of home organizing and luxury estate project management services. Members of our team thrive on organizing and can often provide fresh perspectives to on-going challenges. We are proud to be in partnership with Life in Jeneral, for San Diego County.
From kitchens to closets, garages and game rooms, attics, and large patios, our team makes sense of chaos and clutter. Many of our clients have purchased a vacation home and are not there long enough to set up their own systems, or even know exactly what it is they need. Our team can help, and our clients have peace of mind as our company is bonded and insured.
Make sure your new home has easy to follow systems in place before you arrive.
As a luxury service concierge company, our team has managed home organization and moving for clients locally as well as out of state. From purging to packing, from inventory to needed property repairs – from household items to livestock, vehicles, and small boats, we’ve helped clients to have easy and effortless moving experiences.
- Purge, sell and/or consign items, arrange donations
- Referrals for an estate sale and other services (if required)
Arrange and manage your move
- Assist with new home walkthroughs, during inspections
- Arrange repairs that need to be done
- Work with local or national moving services
- Pack, unpack & organize your new home
- Arrange storage or ship items to other locations if required
- Review move-related and repair invoices for approval and payment
- Bill payment services (on approval)
Organize your new home inside and out
- Clean and put away linens, hang artwork, arrange furniture
- Set up kitchens, patios, garages, bedrooms, attics, common interior spaces
- Organize closets, pantries, cupboards, recreation rooms
- Shop and stock any items needed
- Arrange cleaning services, box removal, landscape, pool, etc.
- Stock groceries and household items
Remodel and Project Management
Oversight and project management during construction
- Contractor, trade and designer research and vetting
- Accept deliveries
- On-site check-ins to be sure the project is kept on track, the owner is alerted to unexpected challenges
- Ensure the site is cleaned properly after work is done
Our team takes Covid-19 seriously
- Staff wear masks, gloves, and shoe covers as required
- Temperature checks before work
- Hand sanitizer and frequent washing of hands
- Social distancing